Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I recently sent the following email to amazon.com. I encourage you to be mindful of such wasteful practices, and I would be interested to know if there is widespread concern. Letters to publishers and shippers such as this, especially from librarians, will incite change. To whom it may concern: I have done quite a lot of business with amazon over the past year, and I have been very pleased with the service on most all accounts. There is, however, one problem that is significant to me and to many others. Put simply, you use too much packaging in shipping the orders and the boxes are often needlessly large, beyond what is necessary to protect a shipment. I will gladly continue to do business with Amazon and encourage others in the library community to do so if you will address this matter. Daniel Burnstein Librarian Christie's Education New York [log in to unmask]