Dear ARLIS/NA members,

I would like to thank all of you whom I met at the Vancouver
Conference for the postive feedback and response to the Art Index
Retrospective project.
And for those of you who are interested in the different platforms
that it will be offered on, here is the information that we were
distributing from the exhibition booth.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at
the address below.
All the best - Anna Hunt

Art Index Retrospective Fact Sheet

Fact:   Art Index Retrospective is available on three H. W. Wilson
Company platforms:
Wil.sonWeb
Wilson for Windows
WILSONTAPE

Question:       Will Art Index Retrospective also be available through
Wilson's distribution partners?

Answer: YES.  The Wilson Company is pursuing distribution of Art
Index Retrospective with three information partners at present.  An
update on the three partners is listed below.  If you would like to
comment on one of the three partners listed here or to suggest other
 distribution channels for Art Index Retrospective, please submit your
 comments to:
John R. Tavaska, Director Vendor Relations
H. W. Wilson Company Bronx, NY 10452
Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 800-367-6770

Current Partner Discussions:

SilverPlatter Information Inc.
The Wilson Company is pleased to announce that SilverPlatter is
distributing Art Index Retrospective, effective in March 1999.  The
database is available on all SilverPlatter products and platforms.

For information on how to order Art Index Retrospective from
SilverPlatter, call 800-343-0064

OCLC Online Computer Library Center Inc., Dublin, OH 430`17-3395
The Wilson Company and OCLC are considering making Art Index
Retrospective available on OCLC's FirstSearch service.  The database
would be available on a subscription basis only.  If you are
interested in seeing Art Index Retrospective on FirstSearch, please
contact OCLC at 800-848-5878.

Ovid Technologies Inc., New York, NY 1000
The Wilson Company and Ovid are discussing the addition of Art Index
Retrospective to the list of Wilson databases currently distributed by
OCLC.  The database would be available on line and via CD-ROM.
License would be by subscription only.  If you are interested in
seeing Art Index Retrospective, please contact Ovid at 800-950-2035.

Anna Hunt
Editor Art Index Retrospective
H.W. Wilson Company
(718) 588.8400 ext.2357