Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 19:34:20 -0400
From:[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Bowker

Bowker is actually owned by Reed who is also Reed Reference Publishing
(also owns Register).  They are in New Providence.  Their Web site is
useless for book info but their phone number is 800-521-8110.  The best
info I could find was that the 56th ed is the current ed.  It is
available in an online format but not CD.  Hope this helps!

Heather