I am interested in hearing from anyone with a PhD in Library & Information
Science who is working in art librarianship.  I am specifically interested
in comments on the value of the degree in this field, how you used the
degree (particularly beyond teaching), and opportunities that might not
have been available to you without it.

Those without the degree who have comments are also encouraged to respond.

Any suggestions for tracking down information about people with this degree
working in the field of art librarianship?

Thank you.
Lena Stebley
Kress Fellow
Yale University Art & Architecture Library
180 York St / P O Box 208242
New Haven CT  06520-8242
http://www.library.yale.edu/art/aapage.html
Fax: 203.432.0549