Dear ARLISites:
        Please inform your researchers that the Environmental Design Library at
the University of California, Berkeley, will be closed approximately May 22
- June 13 while we move into temporary quarters during the seismic retrofit
of Wurster Hall.
        During the closure no library services or collections will be available,
including interlibrary loan.
        We hope to reopen June 14 in quarters on the 5th floor of the Moffitt
Undergraduate Library, where we will be for the next 2 years.  Our phone
numbers and addresses will remain the same.
        Watch our website (http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/ENVI) for updates.
        Elizabeth Douthitt Byrne
Elizabeth Douthitt Byrne, Head
Environmental Design Library