The Phoenix Art Museum is working toward a collaboration with the
Phoenix Public Library to automate the Museum Library card catalog and
make the electronic records available through the Public Library's OPAC.
The Museum co-wrote and received a grant for state funding that was
submitted by the Public Library.

Genni Houlihan
Librarian
Phoenix Art Museum