Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello everyone, I am going to a meeting from Wed - Friday of this week at a state park here in KY. I am unsure of connectivity there, so I am setting arlis-l so that messages automatically post after you send them (rather than come to me as moderator). If I find that connectivity is good from there I will set it back after I get there. HOWEVER, just be aware that everything you post will go to the list in the meantime. Please take an extra minute and make sure that you are not replying to the list when you intend to reply to one person. Every day I get at least 3 people telling me to hold a message that they sent - so consider this fair warning! Thanks! Mary ARLIS-L Moderator