Edith:  Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada has such a program
... barely across the border ... and highly-regarded, too.

Karen McKenzie
   Chief Librarian
   E.P. Taylor Research Library & Archives
   Art Gallery of Ontario
   317 Dundas Street West
   Toronto, ON    M5T 1G4
   CANADA

   Phone (416) 979-6660 Ext. 389        [log in to unmask]
   Fax (416) 979-6602                   http://www.ago.net