Pls try us; we will be happy to check your want lists. Kindly send them as
email at your convenience.

regards,

John Zubal

>Hello Collective Wisdom.
>
>I'm trying to enhance our photography book collection and need to do some
>retrospective purchasing of titles now out of print. Can anyone recommend a
>dealer that specializes in photography/art books that are out of print.
>
>Also, are any of you out there having success with doing op art book
>purchasing over the net, and if so can you pass on the URL.
>
>Respond to me directly please.
>
>Margaret Ericson
>Librarian, Bixler Art and Music Library
>Colby College
>207-872-3232

                       John T. Zubal, Inc.
Scholarly, O.P. & Antiquarian Books Bought and Sold
Zubal Auction Company: A Licensed Auction House Specializing in the Sale of
Books, Periodicals, Documents & Other Publications at Public Auction

2969 West 25th Street                   Cleveland, OH  44113
fax: (216) 241-6966
email:[log in to unmask]                   http://www.zubal.com