Hi all- here are some notes from the mtg. in Vancouver and a response to
many of your questions from Kristin Tague of RLG who attended. I really
want to thank RLG for sending a representative who was so helpful! She
was patient and willing to listen and what's even better is that she went
back and got some answers!  Please review Kristin's response below and if
you have questions feel free to contact her, me or both of us!

11 people attended; all used Avery online through RLIN; Eureka was mostly
used although some were Z39.50 compliant; only 2 still got print edition.

General issues were:
-increased cost for online RLIN file
-concern about the minimum # of simultaneous users (both too little for
large institutions and too large for small institutions)

Searching issues:
-ability to search for illustrations
-a browsable index for journals
-ability to get bibliographic info. on journals (perhaps through a
hot-link to RLIN serials file?)

Display issues:
-ability to sort
-ability to mask call numbers
-a method to link to local holdings
-interest in a different display that was more than the
current Euraka brief but not as much as the full (more like the Mul in
classic RLIN)