***  Posted 4/12/99 - Available ONLY UNTIL April 16 - HURRY! ***

>posted to ARLIS-L and BACKSERV, forgive any duplication
>please respond off-list, I am not signed on to either listserv
>You may forward this list to any interested parties
>
>Steve Majure
>e-mail: [log in to unmask]
>
>The Savannah College of Art and Design Library has the following loose
issues to offer to other insitutions for the price of postage reimbursement
at library rate.  Reimbursement is expected of everyone - these babies are
heavy.  All are loose issues, most in good shape with the usual old-age
dust.  On April 17, 1999 any unrequested issues will go into the dumpster -
no reprieves!

>I cannot send individual acknowledgements until the requests have been
fulfilled and shipped out.  I will consider those requesting long runs or
partial runs before single issues (there are multiples of some).  I will
also consider vendor requests if they include shipping plus $$$  Good luck!!

AIA Journal
1957  May(pt.1), June, Oct-Dec
1958  Feb, Apr, May
1959  Jan-May, Aug, Dec
1960  Jan-Dec
1961  Jan-Dec
1962  Jan-Dec
1963  Jan-Dec
1964  Jan-Dec
1965  Jan-Dec
1966  Jan-Mar, May, June, Aug, Sept, Nov, Dec
1967  Jan-Dec
1968  Jan-Dec
1969  Jan-Dec
1970  Jan-Dec
1971  Jan-Dec
1972  Jan-Dec
1973  Jan-Oct, Dec
1974  Jan, Mar-Dec
1975  Jan, Mar-Dec
1976  Jan-Oct
1977  Jan-Dec + mid-Apr + convention suppl.
1978  Jan-Sept, Nov, Dec + mid-May, mid-Aug
1979  Jan-Dec + mid-May, mid-Aug
1980  Jan-Dec + mid-May, mid-Aug
1981  Jan-Dec + mid-Aug
1982  Jan-Dec + mid-May, mid-Aug