Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear Colleagues, We welcome your advice on how to track collections in interim and permanent spaces as part of a move. As part of a renovation project, we are planning to move Library collections into several storerooms on a interim basis and then into a renovated space. We think that tracking the collections using an on-line system will be our best way to locate items for research during the project. 97% of the Library collection is represented in RLIN and we do not have an opac at this time. Has anyone moved their collections utilizing an on-line tracking system? If so, what system did you use? We are considering the option of either leasing or purchasing an opac to help us track the collections. Thank you in advance for your comments. Deirdre E. Lawrence Principal Librarian/Coordinator of Research Services Brooklyn Museum of Art Libraries and Archives 200 Eastern Parkway Brooklyn NY 11238 (718) 638-5000 x 308 ([log in to unmask])