Our chapter's spring/summer newsletter is under construction!  This is an
appeal to those who have advice, reviews, news, etc. to share to send them
to me by Friday, April 23.  Here are some possible topics, for inspiration:

        Member or institution news
        Workshops, conferences, lectures
        New technology, products, websites
        Research or creative works
        Grants
        Suggestions/miscellaneous

Many thanks to those who already have sent articles or offered to write.
Word or WordPerfect diskettes, e-mail, or faxes gratefully received at:

        Julia Wisniewski                e-mail: [log in to unmask]
        1509 Gridley Lane               fax:    301-649-1590
        Wheaton, MD  20902-3843

Julia Wisniewski catalogs art books at:

  University of Maryland Libraries         Away from Fools I'll turn my Eyes,
  College Park MD  20742-7011              Nor with the Scoffers go;
  [log in to unmask]                      I would be walking with the Wise,
  http://www.wam.umd.edu/                  That wiser I may grow.
           ~jwisniew/homepage.html                  -- Isaac Watts