Gregory,

ARLIS/NA is in the process of initiating a program that would award a
stipend to an individual for an internship at an art library or visual
resources center. The details of this program will be posted by the
Professional Development Committee to this list and at the ARLIS/NA web site
in the near future. You may contact me for additional information concerning
this program.

Tom Greives ([log in to unmask])