------------------
Dear Colleagues:

On behalf of a working group on conservation of collections, I am trying to
establish the best and most up-to-date sources of information on the
properties, correct handling, and proper storage of these 3 media:
photographs, film, video.

In your experience with any (or all) of these, which are the best
persons/institutions/resources for this information? I have some
bibliographies and some URLs, but input from colleagues who can point to
helpful, up-to-date sources would be invaluable.

If your sources include brief, synoptic treatments of these subjects, this
would be of interest.

Thank you and best regards,
Rosemary Haddad
Associate Librarian