The Dorothy H. Hoover Library at the Ontario College of Art & Design in
Toronto is moving into a much larger space in August 1999. As we are
doing this on a shoestring, we are interested in purchasing used
shelving and other required furniture in good condition. If you are
within reasonable trucking distance of Toronto, can you pass on the
following list to the appropriate person in your institution. Many
thanks in advance and please reply off-list
Jill Patrick

List follows:

 - 142 full-height double-faced-sections of Steel Library Shelving,
preferably with end panels and tops.
 - 12 to 16 low (42") dfs of steel or wood library shelving with
finished tops
 - 5 to 7 high single-faced sections of flat magazine display shelving
(wide or adjustable compartments to accomodate oversize art/design
journals)
 - 2-4 sfs of folio shelving
 - 44 study carrels (36" wide, 24" deep)
 - 20 media carrels (48" wide, 30" deep)