Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Friends, I usualy refrain from making any commercial offer directly to the list, and I usually deal those things on private posts. But I realized all those posts on the new Benezit called for the type of help wh is really my job: to give remote people a direct access to French publishing. Hope the sinner will be forgiven... Then, we rapidly built up a special offer, to be seen on our site at http://www.charade.terra.fr/vit_ang.htm Makes the Benezit at 4 000 FRF, which is, at 26/3 rate, $655, including transpor by French La Poste "prioritaire" (usually takes less than 15 days to the US). We insist on the dead line of Wednesday 3/31 16.00, Paris time, for receiving fi orders. After that, Gruend will raise the price and then make this offer impossible. Hope that helps some of you. -- Didier Agid Librairie Charade - Bookstore in Paris http://www.charade.terra.fr [The picture on the front page is a pastel painted by Ernest Filliard, who happe to be my grandfather... and who is in the Benezit...]