----------------------------Original message---------------------------- To all who are going to the ARLIS/NA Conference in Vancouver: For the first time for many years Emmett Publishing will not be at the Bookfair. I had been looking forward, as usual, to meeting all my friends at the conference and to revisiting Vancouver. Unfortunately, a family bereavement in Australia put things on hold for a while, until it was too late to arrange the trip. Marc Zeitschik, on the Norman Ross booth has leaflets on most of our titles together with our latest list of publications. You should see him if you want any information. May we wish you all a safe journey and the usual high quality ARLIS Conference - professional and entertainment, with the bonus of an exciting venue. with our best wishes Jim and Anna Emmett