     Dear Art and Design School Library Division Members:

     Our division meeting will be on Tuesday, March 30th in the "Moresby
     Island" room from 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.  Please send me agenda items
     so that I may distribute an agenda at the beginning of the meeting.  I
     would like to discuss ideas for our Division's strategic plan, if you
     have ideas for strategic plan initiatives, please send them.  Also,
     please send any ideas for sessions for next year.

     The Art and Design School Library Division is sponsoring two sessions
     at the conference this year, each promises to be compelling.  IF YOU
     ARE WILLING TO BE A RECORDER FOR THE FIRST SESSION, please let me
     know.  I will be the recorder for the second session.

     The first session is an Ask Arlis Session, on Monday March 29th,
     organized and moderated by Laura Graveline, Maine College of Art.  The
     session is titled "New Approaches to Measuring the Effectiveness of
     Art Libraries: the Good, the Bad, the Undefined"; it will be meet in
     the Boardroom.

     The second session will be following our division meeting from 1:00
     p.m. - 3:00 p.m. "Apple Pies and Orange Crates: Libraries and the
     Educational Imperative," organized and moderated by Jill Patrick, will
     be located in the Vancouver Island room.

     Also of interest to Division members is Saturday's trip to Granville
     Island, home of the Emily Carr Institute and Wednesday's trip to
     Victoria, where the Emily Carr House is located.

     I look forward to seeing you next week!