ARLIS-L users:

Like many of the users of ARLIS-L, I've been impressed by the responses to
Joan Benedetti's query about beautiful web pages.  The art librarian's eye
is different from our colleagues in similar professions. . . I thought we
could stand to have *our* nominations listed on our site somewhere, too.

Our selections can be reached through the ARLIS "What's New" page or
directly thought the url below.  Future nominations (to the listserve, not
me, please!) will also be posted.  Thanks to Joan and the membership for
participating in this fun event.

(I'm reminded of Jean-Christophe Ammann's quotation, "Beauty must constantly
be reinvented as truth.")  <-- What he said.

http://www.lib.duke.edu/lilly/arlis/beauty.htm

Lee R. Sorensen
ARLIS/NA Web Administrator
Box 90727
Lilly Library, Duke University
Durham, NC  27708-0727

Phone:  919/660-5994    Fax: 919/660-5999
wwwnl)b.duke.edu/lilly/artlibry.htm