----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear Colleagues, Jeannette Dixon has asked that I post an additional topic to be considered in the Art Museum Library Directors Discussion Group at the upcoming Vancouver meeting. We are interested in discussing museum policies that specifically mention the dispensation of books or files accumulated during the course of a staff member's duties. If your institution has a written policy or policies that include language specifically refering to these types of materials (books & files), please plan to bring copies of those policies to the Annual Meeting in Vancouver. See you soon! Allen K. Townsend, Head Librarian Philadelphia Museum of Art PO BOX 7646 Benjamin Franklin Parkway Philadelphia, PA 19101 215 684 7651 (Voice) 215 236 0534 (Fax)