Hi! I'd like to invite everyone to take a look at Art&Facts Online, the
newsletter of The Dictionary of Art. Some of you have probably been
receiving the print edition; since the launch of the Grove Dictionary of Art
Online, we've transferred most of the contents of the print newsletters and
archived them on the website. The current issue is Winter 98-99, and plan to
update this next month.

Art&Facts contains a letter from the Dictionary of Art editor, Jane Turner;
fascinating facts; a tip of the month; profiles of Dictionary community
members; and news, events and reviews.

The URL of Art&Facts online is

www.artandfacts.com

We would appreciate comments and suggestions from you, our largest target
audience!

Therese

Therese Ng
Web Marketing Manager