Suzy:

Lee Sorenson, ARLIS/NA webmaster, has created a "beauty on the web" page on
the ARLIS/NA Web Site: http://www.lib.duke.edu/lilly/arlis/beauty.htm.  Its
great because he has created hyperlinks to all the recommended sites.  A word
of warning: the last time I checked there was a problem with some of them
which seems to be a duke u. webinator problem, not with the URLs as listed.
If you have problems getting to any of the sites listed using the hyperlinks
from the beauty on the web page, just bookmark them and go to them directly.
(I've let Lee know about this and I'm sure he'll fix them soon.)  Have fun!

Joan Benedetti