----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello, I am a graduate student in library and information science at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. I am currently doing research on automation of slide collection catalogs. I am focusing on architectural slide collections, but am interested in all art libraries experiences. If you have had any experience with these issues or can recommend any resources to me, I would appreciate your reply to the following questionnaire. Thank you in advance for your help!! Heather Stuart [log in to unmask] TO REPLY: Please FORWARD this message to [log in to unmask] 1. What type of slide collection have you worked with? 2. What were the goals of the automation? 3. What system was the collection automated with? Was a MARC format used? 4. What authority files were used or developed (Name, Subject)? 5. Were slides cataloged by set or individually? 6. What is the physical organization of the slides? 7. How many employees were involved in the automation? 8. Rate of progress/completion: 9. Are there any case studies or references that you recommend? 10. Name of Library and Contact Information: 11. May I contact you by email if I have further questions? Thank you for your help!! I appreciate your taking the time to answer my questions!!