Good Morning

Today we have added four new articles of your reference:

WHY AUTOGRAPHS?
A great article for the beginning and experienced Autograph
Collector and Dealer.
[Note: Later today we will be also adding a new section on
individual autographs which we believe will grow rapidly]

THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE MORGAN LIBRARY
Visit one of the great libraries of the world.  Learn
about their incredible holdings of documents, books and
manuscripts.

SOME HUNGARIAN EMBROIDERIES
A specialized field to be sure, but one of great interest
to museums and collectors holding some of these wonderful
pieces of art.

BOSTON EARTHENWARE:  FREDERICK MEAR - Potter
A great article on the rare pieces of pottery that this
craftsman made.  Includes his mark and illustrations
of his store.

All to be found at the rapidly growing Art and Antique
Reference Site at:

http://www.booklook.com/antref/antref.htm

We would like to thank you again for all your support!
We just started last Thursday and we have already received
over 15,000 hits to our site.  We are trying to bring you
faster images and more articles every day.  The response
from dealers, collectors, museums, archivists and others
has been truly fantastic. Please support us by telling a
friend.