I will agree that this is a well designed site. Very attractive and
functional. I have one comment though. Does the museum have a library,
and if so, why is it not listed on the web page (or not prominent
enough for me to find)?

Kent C. Boese

>>> Rayanne Lockard <[log in to unmask]> 03/23 10:55 AM >>>
----------------------------Original
message----------------------------

Someone jsut let me know that I did not include the web site address
for
the CMOA site that I bragged about on the list!  Sorry about that!
Here
it is

http://www.cmoa.org/

It is important to use this address, rather than relying on a search
engine because various creators of Pgh-related web sites have info
about
CMA and they do not always refer to this official, beautiful site.

Ray Anne

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh
                             Pittsburgh, PA  15260
                              Voice:  412-648-2410
                                Fax:  412-648-7568
                          E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

                A book should be a ball of light in one's hands.
                                   Ezra Pound