----------------------------Original message---------------------------- We would like to introduce the new Art and Antique Reference Site. The site provides detailed articles on all areas or Art, Antiques, Restoration, History, Architecture and much much more. We hope you will have a chance to see our site and please be sure to add your name to our mailing list. Todays additions to the Art and Antique Research Site are: 1. Bristol Glass The first of our references on Antique Glass 2. Restoring An Antique Mirror Frame An interesting article on the restoration of an early Mirror Frame. We hope to include many articles on restoration. 3. When Women Wore Caps A wonderful article on Antique Bonnets. All new at http://www.booklook.com/antref/antref.htm [Note] As many Museums have already found our site and given us great support, we are looking for articles in our archives referring to Fine Art Museums in all fields also. We would really like to present an article on museum security soon too. Have a GREAT DAY and we will have new articles for you on Wednesday morning. If you like this site please tell your friends. The faster we grow, the more articles we can present to you each day! Thank you for supporting our site!