Greetings!  I am still looking for a non-smoking room to share at the
Vancouver conference from Friday, March 26th through Wednesday, March
31st.  Please reply to me if interested.  Thanks, Nancy

Nancy Pistorius         University of New Mexico
Associate Director      Albuquerque, NM  87131
Fine Arts Library       505-277-2357            [log in to unmask]