According to the Canadian Pacific Hotels website, American dollar exchange
is *not* provided on the airput shuttle bus.  Your local AAA may provide a
'tip pack' of $60. Canadian.  You do not need to be a member to buy these
packs, & my outlook is better to have it an not need it than vice-versa!
Julia