----------------------------Original message---------------------------- In response to the request for Vancouver mysteries... These are not art related, but the heroine is a Librarian in a small town on the Sunshine Coast. The author is L.R. Wright. Titles include: "A Chill Rain in January", "A Touch of Panic", "Mother Love", " Fall From Grace" and "Sleep While I Sing" Another Vancouver crime writer is Lawrence Gough - his titles include "Hot Shots", "The Goldfish Bowl" and "Silent Knives" - one of these included a big drug deal shootout half a block from my house! (completely fictional, but scary) I have also heard about, but not read, "Image of Conspiracy" by Margo Power - about a freelance Seattle photographer on assignment - takes place in a Vancouver hotel. Happy reading! Cheryl Siegel