Preliminary interviews will be held in Vancouver for the position of Head of
Technical Services, Thomas J. Watson Library, The Metropolitan Museum of
Art. The full position announcement is available on the ARLIS Web-site at:
http://www.lib.duke.edu/lilly/arlis/jobs/990211.htm

If you would like to discuss this position, please send an email to
[log in to unmask] or call me at 212 570 3934, in order to schedule a
time to talk during the conference. I will be in Vancouver from Friday,
March 26th through Monday, March 29th.

Kenneth Soehner            Thomas J. Watson Library
Chief Librarian            The Metropolitan Museum of Art
212-570-3934               1000 Fifth Avenue
Fax 212-570-3847           New York, NY 10028-0198