Colleagues,

Here is the last batch of mentoring assignments for Vancouver.  I have ONE
mentor left.  If you are new to ARLIS and attending your first or second
conference, please contact me ASAP and I will sign you up.  Sunday, March 21
is the LAST DAY I will be able to make a match.

Sonja Staum-Kuniej - Herron Art Library/IUPUI
Sarah McCleskey - Clemson University

Betsy Peck Learned - Roger Williams University
Deborah H. Koshinsky - University at Buffalo

Marcia (Marty) Stein - Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Marilyn Nasserden - University of Calgary

Regards,

Peter Blank
Peter P. Blank                         102 Cummings Art Bldg.
Librarian                              Stanford, CA 94305-2018
Art & Architecture Library             (650) 725-1038
Stanford University                    fax 650-725-0140