There will an Avery Index User's Group meeting in Vancouver on Tues.,
March 30, from 1-2:30 pm.

This year, we would like to talk about changes in RLIN which make linkage
to full text articles poosible through the 856 field. Also, changes in
publications including the CD and print.

I am formulating an agenda at this time and will gladly include any comments or
topics of discussion you would like to cover, if you would like to e-mail me in
advance. Thank you and I hope to see you in Vancouver!!

Ted Goodman
General Editor
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals