Dear Colleagues:

Thanks to each of you that has responded to my query for citations on this
subject.  I have had numerous responses and hope more of you will add to
the list.  Once the responses cease, I will post all of the citations to
the list.  I don't think a published bibliography has been compiled on
this subject.  Please let me know if you know otherwise.  Thanks!  Ray
Anne

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System