Greetings Fellow IU Grads,

Since the conference schedule is already jam-packed with events, we will be
holding our IU Reunion at the Saturday evening Welcome Party in the
Hospitality Suite.  Since the first part of the Welcome Party is especially
for first-timers (7:00-7:30) we won't start our reunionizing until after
7:30, and we will continue until 8:30 or so.  Unfortunately, Panel Session
3, "Paradigm or Dinosaur?: The Future of Anglo-American Cataloging Rules"
runs from 7:00-9:00, and there are some business meetings scheduled for
7:30-9:00.  But hopefully those who want to say Hi to their IU pals and give
B.J. a proper send off before she embarks for Nanjing will be able to visit
for a few moments.  Hope to see you there.

Regards,

Peter Blank
Peter P. Blank                         102 Cummings Art Bldg.
Librarian                              Stanford, CA 94305-2018
Art & Architecture Library             (650) 725-1038
Stanford University                    fax 650-725-0140