I also have wondered about this!  CAA does it, BUT, CAA has big bucks
compared to ARLIS.  I ALWAYS have schedule conflicts at the ARLIS
conferences.  I miss some sessions because I go to others.  I have ALWAYS
wanted the opportunity to purchase tapes of sessions.  This means we have
excellent conference programmers and it means that we need to figure out
how to provide this very important service to our members!  Ray Anne

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh