------------------
Dear Eugenie:

When I was at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art we sent out our non-Roman
card sets for photo duplication.  I can't recall the name of the business,
except that it was in Los Angeles. However, Debbie Barlow-Smedstad
(dbarlow=40art.lacma.org) probably has the name on file.

Hope this helps.

Carl

Carl R. Baker
Beverly Hills Public Library
Fine Arts Division
444 N. Rexford Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

310. 288-2273
cbaker=40ci.beverly-hills.ca.us

=3E=3E=3E Eugenie Candau =3Cecandau=40sfmoma.org=3E 02/10 8:23 AM =3E=3E=3E
Colleagues,

The last company in the Bay Area that photocopied onto catalog card stock
moved away about the time we started automated cataloguing.  Now that I need
to locate one they seem to have all disappeared.

The usual copying firms can do outsize copies but their machines are not set
up to handle 3 x 5=22 card stock.  They can print on multiple cards that can
be later separated but this is not suitable for the project I have in mind.

I drew a blank with The Librarian's Yellow Pages.  Can anyone tell me if
it's still possible to have this sort of thing done and where?

Thanks for your help,
Eugenie Candau
Librarian
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art