Forwarded from the NINCH list.

Judy

From:   David Green, INTERNET:[log in to unmask]
To:     Multiple recipients of list, INTERNET:[log in to unmask]

Date:   1/29/99  5:48 PM

RE:     ACM DIGITAL LIBRARIES CONFERENCE: DEADLINES FEB 8; 15.

NINCH ANNOUNCEMENT
January 1999

              ACM CONFERENCE: DIGITAL LIBRARIES 99
          August 11-14, 1999: University of California, Berkeley
       ARTS, HUMANITIES & MUSEUM COMMUNITY ENCOURAGE TO PARTICIPATE
       PROPOSAL DEADLINE: MONDAY FEB. 8th (papers); FEB 15 (panels)
                     <http://fox.cs.vt.edu/DL99/>

The arts, humanities and museum communities are encouraged to participate
in the 4th Digital Libraries conference organized by the Association for
Computing Machinery <http://www.acm.org/>. The deadline for papers is
February 8; the deadline for panel or workshop proposals is February 15th.

David Green