Please try the website of the summer 1999-exhibition 'Panorama 2000' in
Utrecht, the Netherlands: sober, efficient, and at the same time highly
inventive. A good specimen of 'Dutch design'. I especially like the way
the links in the site are made.
Although I am a person concerned (working as librarian in the Centraal
Museum Utrecht, the organizing museum), I truly think this is one of the
best designs.
The adress: www.panorama2000.com

Roman Koot