Dear Mr. Freitag,

I'm the librarian of the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
and our library has a copy of the 1997 edition of your bibliography. It
already proved to be very useful!
I'll  be interested in an enlarged edition of the bibliography and I
wonder if you are planning to revise your earlier edition.

Thank you!

Anita Vriend

Library Van Gogh Museum
P.O. Box 75366