From: Michaela Zonnenshain
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Art and Design journal?
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 1999 11:27AM

 ----------------------------Original
message----------------------------

Hello,

Does anyone know if Art and Design (journal) by Academy Editions
is still alive?
Our last issue is : Vol.12 7/8 July 1997 Profile 55
Now we got from Everetts a slip about a new issue- profile 57
Thanks in advance,

Michaela Zonnenshain
Architecture and Town Planning Library
Technion -  Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa 32000, ISRAEL
TeL.  972-4-8294010
Fax:  972-4-8294617
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]