Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello All, For the benefit of my wife, who is a high school art teacher, I'd like to ask members of the list for their recommendations of video-tapes dealing with 20th century artists and/or art movements. The librarian at her school has offered to purchase some videos for their collection, and needs some ideas for titles. She'd like recommendations for well produced tapes that are accessible to a high school age audience. Please provide titles with a brief description. Thank you for any ideas you may have, you can send your replies to me directly at : [log in to unmask] Steve Wyatt Stephen M. Wyatt University of Washington School of Library and Information Science [log in to unmask] http://weber.u.washington.edu/~smwyatt/