Hello All,

For the benefit of my wife, who is a high school art teacher, I'd like to
ask members of the list for their recommendations of video-tapes dealing
with 20th century artists and/or art movements.  The librarian at her
school has offered to purchase some videos for their collection, and needs
some ideas for titles.  She'd like recommendations for well produced tapes
that are accessible to a high school age audience.  Please provide titles
with a brief description.  Thank you for any ideas you may have, you can
send your replies to me directly at :

Steve Wyatt

Stephen M. Wyatt
University of Washington