Here is our catalogue entry for it. Not sure whether it is still available
as it dates from 1983.

 Beyond utopia, changing attitudes in American architecture
             [videorecording] / Blackwood Productions ; producer and director,
             Michael Blackwood.

 CORP. NAME  1. Blackwood Productions.

    IMPRINT  New York, NY : Blackwood Productions, 1983.
     EXTENT  1 videocassette (58 min.) : sd., col.
Title from data sheet.
              Intended audience: Adults.
              Issued also as motion picture.
              Presents six American postmodernist architects discussing their
             style of design, influences on their work, and recent
             achievements. Focuses on the work of Philip Johnson, Robert
             Venturi, Denise Scott Brown, Michael Graves, Frank Gehry, and
             Peter Eisenman.

At 08:46 24/02/1999 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Does anyone know if the videorecording by Michael Blackwood
>Beyond utopia : Changing attitudes in American Architecture, exist?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Michaela Zonnenshain
>Architecture and Town Planning Library
>Technion -  Israel Institute of Technology
>Haifa 32000, ISRAEL
>TeL.  972-4-8294010
>Fax:  972-4-8294617
>E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Elizabeth Russell                               Email: [log in to unmask]
Architecture Librarian                          URL: http://www.vuw.ac.nz
Victoria University of Wellington               Phone: +64 4 8026241
Te Whare Wananga o te Upoko o te Ika a Maui     Fax: +64 4 8026240
PO Box 3438, Wellington
NEW ZEALAND