Yes, here's the info from our online catalog:

Title:          Beyond Utopia <videorecording> : changing attitudes in
American architecture / produced and directed by Michael
Blackwood ; a co-production <of> Michael Blackwood
Productions, Inc., Saarlandischer Rundfunk, Channel Four
Television.

Published/Produced:
New York, N.Y. : Michael Blackwood Productions, c1983.

Credits:        Photographer, Meda Hung ; editor, Med Bastille ; interviewers
and narrators, Rosemarie Haag Bletter, Martin Filler.

Title:          Beyond Utopia changing attitudes in American architecture

achievements. Focuses on the work of Philip Johnson, Robert
Venturi, Denise Scott Brown, Michael Graves, Frank Gehry,
and Peter Eisenman.

Subjects:       Architecture, Postmodern--United States.
Architecture--United States.

Other authors/participants:
Blackwood, Michael.
Michael Blackwood Productions.
Saarlandischer Rundfunk.
Channel Four (Great Britain)

>Hello,
>
>Does anyone know if the videorecording by Michael Blackwood
>Beyond utopia : Changing attitudes in American Architecture, exist?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Michaela Zonnenshain
>Architecture and Town Planning Library
>Technion -  Israel Institute of Technology
>Haifa 32000, ISRAEL
>TeL.  972-4-8294010
>Fax:  972-4-8294617
>E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Sarah E. McCleskey
Head, Gunnin Architecture Library
Consulting Editor, Art Reference Services Quarterly
Clemson University
112 Lee Hall
Clemson, SC 29634-0501