Dear ARLIS colleagues and BHA users,

I will be holding a BHA users' group in Vancouver on Sunday, March 28
from 9:00 to 10:30 AM.

Many of you attended last year's meeting in Philadelphia when I focused
on the BHA file on RLG's Eureka. This year I'd like to talk about and
compare the whole range of distribution formats for BHA:  CD, RLIN,
Dialog, Questel -- and yes, print.

I'd be very interested in any problems, questions, or recommendations
you may have that would help us address the editorial issues behind
these different products.

If you would like to send me your questions or comments by email prior to
the meeting, I'd be glad to have them. Otherwise, I hope you'll bring them
to the meeting.

Michael Rinehart
Editor-in-chief BHA/USA
email: [log in to unmask]