Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- ARLIS colleagues - I'm in dire straits and I'm hoping someone has some spare time to help me out. In preparation for an exhibition and catalog on Scythian art, the curatorial staff has turned to me for help with their bibliography. There are about 20 citations with problems of some sort - dates or page numbers missing, or the titles of articles without the title of the journal or book they are in, etc. Some of the citations are in transliterated Russian. I have searched the citations on OCLC, RLIN, BHA, Art Abstracts, and other indexes with no luck, and I'm still searching. The curatorial assistant in charge of the project has searched the LC catalog, and has a contact there who has personally hunted down some of the cites. These 20 cites remain unsolved. If you're: 1. Up for a challenge, 2. Perhaps have access to materials in this subject area that would not appear in OCLC etc., 3. Are blessed with some free time and a generous spirit, 4. Seeking the undying gratitude of a museum curator and her harried staff, not to mention a harried museum librarian, Please drop me an email with your fax number so I can fax you the pages of the bibliography (my typing skills aren't up to the challenge of putting them into email.) Thank you very much. Any help would be appreciated. Kathleen Stacey Head Librarian Walters Art Gallery, Baltimore, Maryland [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask] _________________________________________________________ DO YOU YAHOO!? Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com