I should like to make a slight correction to the
announcement of the ARLIS conference session "The Future of
Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules."

The speakers are:
Michael Gorman, Dean of Library Services, California State
University, Fresno

Elizabeth O'Keefe, Director of Information Services,
Pierpont Morgan Library, New York

Daniel Starr, Chief Librarian, Technical Services and
Planning, Museum of Modern Art, New York

The panel session will be moderated by Sherman Clarke, Head
of Original Cataloging, New York University Libraries

This promises to be a lively and thought-provoking session,
and I do hope people will attend, despite the late hour
(7-9pm, March 27).

Kay Teel
Serials Cataloger/Authority Control Librarian
Stanford University Libraries