When I called them they told me that the price of the Art Index Retrocon
online is $6,000 one time fee (I received a 10% discount), + a 5% annual fee
= $300.00.  The purchase of the CD-ROM would be $6,000 and no additional
annual fees.
Ursula Kolmstetter

>At 02:38 PM 1/28/99 EST, you wrote:
>> Multiple users go up to
>>$10,000 one time fee plus 5% of that amount annually.
>>-Ed
>
>I'm curious to know where you heard about the 5% annual fee.  I've been
>told by two reps that the sales price, even for multiple users, is a
>one-time fee.
>
>If the sales reps are giving out misinformation, I hope somebody can clear
>this up.
>
>-Matthew

>MATTHEW S. BURFEIND
>Boston Architectural Center
>617.585.0235

Ursula  Kolmstetter                            Tel.: 317-923-1331 ext.225
Head Librarian                                   Fax:  317-926-8931
Indianapolis Museum of Art            e-mail: [log in to unmask]