Greetings:

I am aware of the following two titles from the University at Buffalo
University Libraries Catalog, but I have not yet viewed them:

 TITLE:          Le Corbusier [videorecording] : Villa Savoye /
                 production, Nick Levinson ; a production for the Open
                 University.

 PRODUCED BY:    Roland Collection of Films on Art, c1975.

 SERIES:         Anthony Roland collection of films on art
                 Architecture & design
                 Architecture & design (Cicero, Ill.)

 TITLE:          Mathematics of architecture [videorecording] : building
                 by numbers.

 PRODUCED BY:    Films for the Humanities & Sciences [distributor], c1997.

        [In addition to Le Corbusier, this video provides topical coverage
        for the following architects,  A. Palladio and Bernard Tschumi.]

Regards,

Deborah

Deborah Husted Koshinsky
Head,
Architecture and Planning Library
Hayes Hall
State University of New York at Buffalo
Buffalo, N.Y.  14214
U.S.A.

Telephone: 716-829-3505
Voicemail: 716-829-3485, ext.122 (touchtone only, please)
Fax:       716-829-2780
e-mail:    [log in to unmask]